1. Round shape – you are the person who acts before thinking. You sometimes fall in trouble due to it. But u can manage things well.
2. Oval shape – you radiate positive energy. People trust you easily and you seem to provide them comfort.
3. Square shape – you are a practical person. You won’t get bothered by emotions. You are a good manager too.
1. Long – near perfectionist and needs details for everything.
2. Short – impatient and not bothered with details.
SHAPE OF HEART LINE:
1. Straight - You tend to put your head in matters of the heart.
2. Curved - The romantic people fall in this category. They always speak their hearts out.
SHAPE OF HEAD LINE:
1. Straight - You are logical and technical.
2. Curved – you are creative and artistic.
3. The length shows your memory and concentration powers.
4. Forked line indicates a greater insight to things and persons fit for debates.
1. If your Life line sweeps out into the Plain of Mars – you are the restless type and love to travel
2. If your life line hugs close to your thumb, near the Mount of Venus- you are a home sick person. Always stay at home.
3. If your lifeline is torn between Venus, and Mars- you’ll be confused between having security in life and at the same time craving for independence.
4. Breaks in the Life line – health issues
1. Fate line starts close to the Life line - Always want to please others.
2. The line starts down on the heel of the hand - Also called the Neptune line showing your carefree nature and doing things offbeat.
3. Fate line starts high in the hand - Things start off late in life for you. Be it business, love or luck.
1. Dad: "No one will marry you if you won'...
Regretting on things you have done is common for a...
Below is a poem . Smile is a phenomenon which incr...
This is a poem which conveys how a girl's is b...
I want to get my dear friend, He wants t...
New research indicates that the usually excessive ...
It’s all about you is a simple poem..!...
A dream where we expects to see our wishes and thi...
Everyone have done this atleast once in there life...